Monday, June 25, 2012

Pictures

Below are a few pictures from the trip.


Eric and I were excited to be at Yankee Stadium and were sporting our University of Arizona colors. Bear Down!


This was my experience at the Carnegie Deli. I ordered a Woody Allen. I literally had to break my half sandwich in half to be able to eat it. At $19.99 (cash only) I got two good meals out of it.




Here is a close-up of the sandwich. Man that was good. I can taste it now. Just don't seem to be able to get good corned beef and pastrami in Arizona. At least not as good as this.





We went walking with LaVerne and Kim and wound up at Christie's Auction House across from Rockefeller Center. They have a wonderful lobby and a museum (not so wonderful). From there we walked into the Lego Store where LaVerne took this picture as well as the Carnegie Deli pictures and the street scenes that follow.





The taxi is not really your friend. You must fear them at all times. Although one good feature in NYC is that there is no right turn on red so at least if you are walking with the light, you should be fine.



Here is am crossing the street intensely surveying the surroundings.



Rockefeller Center is not to be missed. The inside is almost as spectacular as the outside.



Here is where all the crazies go to be seen behind the anchors of The Today Show. We saw Hoda Kotb at a street side restaurant around here.




The Lego Store at Rockefeller Center.



No comments:

Post a Comment