Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Little Rock

Today we spent the day in Little Rock at the Clinton Presidential Library and Museum. It took us down memory lane of the late 90's and we even found a picture that included our friend Steve Rabinowitz during one of Clinton's campaigns. I heartily recommend going their if you are near Little Rock. We received a few comments requesting more pictures of Sydney. So here is another one.
After our time at the Museum we headed to Memphis where we are staying in Germantown, a town of 27,000. We went to a rib restaurant recommended by the front desk clerk, Germantown Commissary. They were authentic and very good. Tomorrow we will explore Memphis proper and see what we can squeeze into a day. We also have a picture of the luggage and personal effects that we bring into the hotel each night. I think we overpacked. I will provide the picture in the next blog entry.

Gary and Felice

No comments:

Post a Comment